Please read them carefully!
Subject to the General Terms
The General Terms and Conditions govern the relationship regarding the provision of services to baneffbg.com through the Site. The baneffbg.com directory is available for all to view. Registration on the site allows baneffbg.com to obtain reliable information for users who want to place an order.
Goods for sale
The subject of sale are the Goods offered on the Site at the time of the request for purchase by the consumer. The goods on sale are described in detail on the Site. Refunds’ rules for a purchased product are described in the Returns and Complaints section
User’s rights and obligations:
– The User has the right to view, order and receive the Goods from the Site according to the terms and conditions specified therein.
– The User has the right to receive information about the status of his order.
– The User has the right to receiver the ordered Goods to the delivery address specified by him, after confirmation by telephone or email from us.
– The User has the right to refuse a broken or damaged goods upon delivery, upon inspection of the goods in the presence of a courier, without having to pay a return fee.
– The User has the right to return the purchased goods within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods only if it is in the original commercial form and after completing the form.
– The User has the right to receive the money for the returned goods within 14 working days by bank transfer to the IBAN specified by him.
– The User is fully responsible for protecting his username and password, as well as for all actions performed by him or a third party through the use of the username and password.
– The User is obliged to immediately notify baneffbg.com or the relevant authorities in case of misuse of his username and password and when there is a danger of such use.
– The User is obliged to pay the price of the goods ordered by him, according to the method announced on the Site.
Rights and Obligations of the Distributor
– baneffbg.com has no obligation and objective ability to control how Users use the services provided.
– baneffbg.com has the right, but not the obligation, to keep the materials and information located on the server of baneffbg, com
– baneffbg.com has the right to send emails and newsletters about products, promotions and other promotional material to the Site Users, if they agree.
– baneffbg.com has the right to refuse a refund for the goods returned by the customer, if it is damaged or not in the commercial form, described in the section “Return of goods and claims”
– baneffbg.com is not responsible for delaying orders due to the courier’s fault.
– baneffbg.com shall not be liable for failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement in circumstances that baneffbg.com did not anticipate and was not obliged to anticipate – including accidental events, problems on the Internet and in the provision of services beyond the control of baneffbg.com
– baneffbg.com has the right to install cookies on users’ computers. Cookies are text files that are stored on the user’s hard disk by the website and allow the user to recover information by identifying it and tracking its activities, the websites it visits, the hyperlinks it uses, the information it uses and records others, and the User has the right not to approve their use and to cancel them at any time by removing them.
– baneffbg, com is obliged to store and protect the personal information provided by the User in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (LPPD).
Intellectual and industrial property rights
– The content, including logos, any graphic images or inscriptions, trade symbols, texts and / or multimedia content, is the exclusive property of baneffbg, com
– baneffbg.com owns and reserves the intellectual property rights in any way whatsoever with the site, whether owned or obtained in any lawful manner.
– Nothing in the distance agreement between baneffbg.com and the User shall be construed as authorizing baneffbg.com to copy, distribute, publish, make available to third parties, modify in any way whatsoever, is part of the Content, including the trademark, logos, multimedia content of the Site, or product descriptions.
– The User has no right to transfer, sell, distribute material created by copying, modifying or publishing the Content, except with the express written consent of baneffbg.com
– The User may copy or use the Content for personal, non-commercial purposes only.
– It is forbidden to use the Content for any purpose other than those expressly permitted in these Terms and Conditions or in any other express written consent from baneffbg.com